Wednesday, December 23, 2020

PARAF - Izleti 1981

Second record by Paraf from Rijeka and the first with new singer Vim Cola, released via ZKP RTVL, better known as Slivovitz Records, and musicians were: Vim (vocals), Ritchie (guitars/synth), Zdravko (bass), Dušan (drums) and I don't know how firm you in Yugo Punk, but Paraf are one of the first and best bands of the Balkans and for all those who are not familiar with it, I fixed all the previous posts in this blog. Compared to the debut, the sound is more wavie and melodic and some songs exceed the five minute mark. I can say, different in style but great goodies (on this rainy morning I was humming their melodies softly in the subway, so even the mutants didn't bother me anymore). I think, the presence of the new female member had a major influence on the rough, wild shell of the early phase & the band celebrates, sometimes a little wistful, intense emotions and transform them professional in eleven power/wonderful examples, their bites are definitely worth listening. Enough for today, the days off are imminent, enjoy them as much as you can and I'll be back tomorrow.


1 comment: