Tuesday, July 21, 2020

SYSTEME D - Another Day EP 1984

Very good EP by Systéme D from Rouen on Melopara records and on their only record are three beautiful crackers. The band consisted of Joël (vocals), Herman (guitars) and Paul (bass), the fourth on the photo is unknown. I think, I've already posted the slab in my former blog but unfortunately I can't find any more information about the boys. Egal, they are represented on some unknown compilations and what I don't understand, there are some new relevant re-releases of French compis on which they are not present... weird, because their sound kicks vehemently neat. And now I care for another LP rip and maybe something more will come today.


1 comment:

  1. According to Discogs the Drummer was who they thank on the rear of the sleeve - K. Tambourg (Daniel Lebailly) also in Rouen band "Vermines" [possibly the 4th member on the sleeve]

    ReplyDelete