Saturday, July 11, 2020

ERIC HYSTERIC - Für Dich 1988

This is the second album by Eric Hysteric on Orgasm Records and all instruments are played by Eric, Drum Programming by Dieter Krist. 1981 he has already released the Drive You Crazy album with the Esoterics and there you will find more detailed information about him. With this record Eric continued to develop its “heavily idiosyncratic but highly sensitive music”. Absolute D.I.Y. minimalistic experimental punkies packed in fourteen skin-tight songs and you can say what you will, he was a pioneer of this genre in my opinion, a real individualist with an innovative spiritIf you are not a fan yet, you might become one. Two singles from the early 80s are also released, let's see where I have both. Stay tuned, I'm sure I still have one more...  


No comments:

Post a Comment