Thursday, July 16, 2020

AEDI - Fratelli D'Italia 7'' 1977

Ok folks, here is a terrific record but in a bad quality. Rather not my way of posting such a scrap sound but maybe some of you have an excellent rip of this 7Inch for me, I would be very grateful, so my Italian friends, come over with the stuff. Aedi was a four piece from Milan I think and consisted of Renato (vocals/guitar), Luigi (guitars), Eliana (bass) and Valentino (drums). This is their only release on Polydor (a few promo copies comes with a band biography) with two nice dirty punk anthems. The flip was used for the splendid Killed By Death D'Italia compilation and that's where my info ends. So again, please send me a qualitative rip of this damn hot two-sided killer.


2 comments:

  1. Please re-ip it even if in bad quality.. i used to own it, but it's gone, so i would love a rip, even at a very low quality.. thanxx

    Lilith

    ReplyDelete