Tuesday, June 23, 2020

THE PAIN - 30 Stitches Of Pain (Collection 1977-1979) 2018

Okay folks, you're lucky.... a second post is comin', I'm in the mood for postin' today. The last days and weeks it was different & I was thinking about to close the blog because my motivation was gone and blogging is simply time consuming and that annoys in the long run. I sway like drunk sometimes, but there are so many undiscovered treasures and timeless classics, and they keep calling me and the bastards don't give rest. NO!, they rather infect my punk heart so I haven't really a choice to fuck their damn ears. Well let's see how long I can hold out. Rocking Rolf Records presents a fantastic collection of thirty smashers by the Pain, Swedish punx from Nacka, with lots of unreleased ditties, 1-10 are the officially released ones from their three singles and the RIP-cassette, while 11-30 are unreleased demos, rehearsals and live tracks. Extreme rare, only 100 copies. This is a revised version with 192k/bit and if you want the rough draft (320k/Bit), click My Head Is Burnin' and check out the comment section.

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


10 comments:

  1. Moin
    Würde gerne die 320 bit Version haben, ist aber expired.
    Bitte mach weiter - habe durch dich einige gute "neue" Bands
    gefunden

    Prosit,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Mike, ich habe diese Version leider nicht mehr.
      Vlt hilft dir ein User.

      Delete
  2. I hear ya on finally checking out of the blogging habit. I am currently in "couldn't give a fuck" mode but considering a slimmed down return.
    We need more rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, is similar to me and the heat underlines the listlessness to post.
      Yeah, more rain and more beer...

      Delete
    2. and a better understanding of social distancing to allow beer to be drunk in pubs and restaurants...while it's raining

      Delete
  3. link don t work

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's right, but it's not the link as such. In all browsers, you just get a captcha message first which won't clear no matter how many times you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now work ! thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete