Wednesday, May 27, 2020

ÄPPELKARTERS - Skjut Lill-Babs 7'' 2014

Äppelkarters was a short-lived combo from Uppsala and active between 1986-1991 and consisted of David (vocals), Per & Meshesha (guitars), Yawn (bass) and Bartolomeus (drums). In their active phase some songs were recorded but no record was released. A real shame because what I hear on this single (via Re-Ken Records, limited to 200 copies) is damn cool trashy rough forward ass-kickin' two sides killer and I can be wrong, but the A-side seems familiar to me somehow ... but from where? My memory leaves a lot to be desired, jaja... In 1993 Kart-Records released a mini CD, På Svenska, with nine tracks, all presumably recorded in the second half of the 80s, with these two included. I can only say, listen to the five, great kino!

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


No comments:

Post a Comment