Monday, April 06, 2020

SONS OF SADISM - Play Loud! EP 1985

Strange... but that's how it is written "S.O.S. were one of the first Skate-Punk influenced bands in Germany" and if this fits I don't know because I'm not a profi in terms Skate Punk and I can't open a drawer, so what the hell is skate punk? "I skate and listen to punk? I skate and wear skater clothes? I drink sprudel and I look shitty?" Fact is: Sons Of Sadism came from the Ruhr area and were damn cool Punx, active in the 80's and band members were: Jescho (vocals & drums), Helge (bass), Björn (guitar) & Tommy (vocals & drums). They released their olny EP "Play Loud!" on Double A Records in 1985, some in red & multicolored vinyl, and 1990 a split compilation with WUT (1000 copies) with all their studio recordings and a nice bandhistory (unfortunately, this album had to be sacrificed due to various money problems). Anyway, if you satisfied with this slab & you want them a-live, move over to tape attack and listen to a gig from 23.02.1985.


3 comments:

  1. Hello! Would you be able to repost this record? It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete