Sunday, March 15, 2020

V/A - The Siren 1980

Puhhhh, Housework is strenuous and the same crap every spring. Let's put a little break in between. Every now and then I discover new music and sometimes with a little help from my friends. In this case, my best regards to Berlin to Uncle Nolti, head of New Rose PunkRockRadio... which is always funny, informative & creative and the unchallenged #1 in this country in terms of punkrock. A good eight weeks ago there was history class in his program and what treasures he grabbed out is damn rare first-class stuff. You doubt? Move over to 27.01.2020 and convince yourself. Part of the musical outpourings were songs from this largely unknown compilation by Posh Boy Records with three combos which also received little attention. Every band do their thing properly and I don't know which one to pick out, and I sum up: one of those slabs that wants to be heard often. CHEERS & ENJOY!

1.The Kid's Gonna Do It - 391
2.What's Right - 391
3.You Bother Me - 391
4.Cover Band - RED CROSS
5.I Hate My School - RED CROSS
6.Standing In Front Of Poseur - RED CROSS
7.Annette's Got The Hits - RED CROSS
8.Clorox Girls - RED CROSS
9.S&M Party - RED CROSS
10.2nd Generation - SPITTIN' TEETH
11.Prostitute - SPITTIN' TEETH
12.Destruction - SPITTIN' TEETH


4 comments: