Monday, November 11, 2019

DAGEN D - Mitt Kompani 7'' 1981

From Umeå, east Sweden comes this short-lived band and they released their only 7'' on Fest Records and if you look at the great cover that alone should make you curious. Two amazing songs in native language plus the excellent guitars push their sound, which is fat produced, out of your house so that everyone who passes your window has the urge to give you some money, his wife or share a drink with you. The lightly swinging rhythms attracts every slaughter, who didn't slip off his personality. I can only speak for myself, hahaha.... - And once again, I can't telling much about the band. Why? No info at all and I can't force one out of my ass. It doesn't matter, the music is brilliant and if you understand (or not) a damn swedish word, you will be certainly excited. A click to Vägra Raggarna Benzin - Punk Från Provinserna 1978-1982 Vol.3 & 4 is definitely inevitable. Respect!


No comments:

Post a Comment