Saturday, October 26, 2019

V/A - Vrući Dani I Vrele Noći 1982

In ex-Yugoslavia, some great records were released on Jugoton, and the range covered all genres. A very good example is this compilation of New Wave, PowerPop, Punk, Synth Pop, which provides good mood and relaxation on this sunny warm autumn day. There are some of the artists on vinyl and it's worth getting to know some of them. So, should you still plan train or long car rides today, put this sound into the player and bridge the time with it. A little poem at the end: "Your star shines bright in the sky, I want to follow it. Your voice touches my skin and electrifies my soul. Your spirit envelops me, I feel secure. Spread your love far out, like overgrown veins, flowing down on me like rain. So you stay with me, so I go with you ..... into the unknown." And now Soccer.

1.Put Za Katmandu - AZRA
2.Kenozoik - IDOLI
3.Osvrni Se Na Mene - STIDLJIVA LJUBIČICA
4.On - ZANA
5.Ona Se Smije - IZAZOV
6.Zaboravi - ZOK
7.Male Curice - ANIMATORI
8.Zaboravljena Draga - LABORATORIJA
9.Zona Sumraka - FILM
10.Povezi Me - XENIA
11.Kad Je Sa Mnom Kvari Sve - AERODROM
12.Dokolica - ELEKTRIČNI ORGAZAM
13.Zatvaram Oči - LA FORTUNJEROS
14.Žožo, Vrati Se - KONTRARITAM
15.Radio - HAUSTOR
16.TV - BEOGRAD


1 comment: