Friday, September 20, 2019

PULLERMANN - I've Got My Role To Play EP 1989

This great band were fronted by two singers who shared the vocal duties. Pullermann came from Frankfurt and were founded in the 80s. They play varied HC-/Punk with a touch of slightly psychotic vocals. Songs like 'God Bless All Policemen' or 'I'm Not Here To Learn' shows that they are damn angry, hot and sometimes very ironic. They released two albums, a live one plus a few contributions on a couple of nice compilations (Frankfurt Hit-Collection for example), also a great live band. This EP was recorded & mixed at Hot Con Studio/Essen, in March & April 1989 and 1500 copies were made.


4 comments:

  1. Hello
    Giants was actually their second LP - the first one was called "Pullerfrau". They also had a Live LP later from the "Your Choice Live" series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, always so good to come and see around your blog. Thanks for all the awesome sounds. Still I dropped a small tear for all the dead links I missed since I last got here... My fault. Now I know I have to be more of a regular visitor. Also zippyshare was better than slow limited sendspace. Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx for your comment. Yeah zippyshare is cool but they block a few states so I must use sendspace so anyone can download the sounds. Have a great time!

      Delete