Wednesday, August 28, 2019

V/A - Jak Punk To Punk 1986

My holiday is within reach and until then a little decent punkrock and a short detour to our European neighbors to Poland. In 1986 Tonpress released this nice compilation with the crème de la créme of great bands at this time which recorded at least two albumsI had a terrible rip of this record and I am grateful for this version. Let's see if I still have time to post more today. Top record, Top songs!!

1.Na Ulice - ARMIA
2.Jestem Drzewo, Jestem Ptak - ARMIA
3.Jeżeli - ARMIA
4.Nas Nie Ma - DEZERTER
5.Uległość - DEZERTER
6.Numer 1125 - REJESTRACIA
7.Wszystko Można Otoczyć Mgłą - REJESTRACIA
8.Gazety Mówią - TZN XENNA
9.Co Za Świat - TZN XENNA
10.Ja Stoję, Ja Tańczę, Ja Walczę - SIEKIERA
11.Ludzie Wschodu - SIEKIERA
12.Wet Za Wet - ABADDON
13.Kto? - ABADDON
14.Stroszek - PROCESSS

- Great Thx to Fredrik -

here

5 comments:

  1. Just letting you know that NONE OF THE FILES YOU HAVE UPLOADED OVER THE PAST 2 weeks at least I cannot open without error. I don't know if it is from the fact that the site you upload at takes very long to download as well...I mean SUPER SLOW so perhaps that is it. Anyone else in Europe who can open the files? I USA it is very slog to download and once you get the file--it won't open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to hear this but i have no idea what's the problem. Try 7-zip if winrar didn't work, maybe this helps.

      Delete
  2. It is possible to reupload? I understand if you can't. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete