Monday, June 03, 2019

LAST ROMANCE - War In The City 7'' 1981

Now a damn rare sole release which was released via the famous Swiss label Off Course Records and Last Romance were a four piece from Büren and members were Toni (vocals), Netz (guitar), Buzz (bass) and Pasquale (drums). Two numbers, the title track is fuckin' rockin' mid-tempo killer while the flip is an almost seven minute "marching song", based on Troops Of Tomorrow I would say, very cool. Buzz and Netz already played in Sozz which released two terrific 7Inches. Otherwise, the band was not very active, even no compilation contributions or anything else and I can't tell you exactly how I became aware of them but I guess it was via the labelAnyway, it is fantastic to be able to express ourselves howsoever we choose.

5 comments:

  1. any chance for a repost?! I'v been looking forever for any Hungry For What digital tracks and nothing exists on the internet! I have the LP and love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. link's fixed and here two Hungrys:
      https://www67.zippyshare.com/v/73CYfA8s/file.html

      Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Is there a chance for a reup?

    ReplyDelete