Thursday, June 06, 2019

ÅTERFALL & VANVETT - Split 10'' 2017

A pleasant experience I must say is this 10'' from Phobia Records/Buzz Box!/P.P.P. Records/Mog Records with two Swedish bands I never heard before and I was curious when I got them, 350 copies were pressed b.t.w. - Återfall were formed 2008 in Västmanland and they have three 7Inches out and this split with four songs which kick with brutal and aggressive energy so that Jesus falls from his cross and wanna pogo. Vanvett are from Stockholm and they have previously released two 7Inches and they increase the whole thing vehemently with five furious and fast crusties! "Don't give a shit-beat!" I think after those sweaty fifteen minutes the saint deserves a beer and says: This is a loud record, no doubt about that either.

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


No comments:

Post a Comment