Friday, May 03, 2019

V/A - Bloodstains Across The World #3 2019

I don't know how surprised you were but when I saw this new Bloodstains compilation on ebay I didn't think long after, I gave my bid immediately & won the auction. Unfortunately not as vinyl but as lame unspectacular CD-R in an edition of 100 copies. Anyway, The tracklist is interesting and I know 40% of it whose originals can be found in the blog and the rest is fuckin' new. I would say, has become an excellent result, only drawback for the poor artwork, which is capable of development and must be better. But in the end, it is nice that someone makes the effort to keep this grandiose series alive. Enjoy!

1.Min Musik - 57 KEZ
2.Knulla I Bangkok - BAD BOO BAND
3.Kicsinál Szódát - BIKINI
4.Another Day In The City - BRITISH JETS
5.Spectre - DARK STAR
6.I Wanna Get Married - DE CYLINDERS
7.Dogshit - ANTLER JOE & THE ACCIDENTS
8.Dead Beatles - FHAB 4
9.NFG - THE FILTERS
10.The Fuzz On My Bag - KING LOUIS & THE MEMPHIS MAFFIA
11.Haine, Haine, Haine - LA SOURIS DEGLINGUEE
12.Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand - MORDBUBEN AG
13.This Is Not A Test! - NICK PAGAN
14.Tyhjia Lauseita - NOWADAYS
15.Zerstör - SCHIZOIDS
16.Do Yo Wanna Touch My Safety Pin - SEPTIMUS
17.I Sold My Ass For Rock'N'Roll - SUBWAY SUCK
18.We Are The Same - THIRD WORLD CHAOS
19.Do You Wanna Be My Dog - TSUNEMATSU MASATOSHI
20.Colours - THE TUNNELRUNNERS


4 comments:

  1. In my hard drive right now !!!!
    PS : La souris déglinguee's title is not heine heine heine which means nothing in French but haine haine haine - hate hate hate- thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mercí Monsieur François, is corrected!

      Delete
  2. Super... thank you for this new bloodstains comp!

    Do you have the Bloodstains Across The World #4 yoo ?

    https://www.discogs.com/Various-Bloodstains-Across-The-World-4/release/13542422

    If someone can shared the fourth volume, it will be great!

    Other requests. i'm loonking for these albums:
    - Dave And The Derros - Live After Death LP
    - Dream Police - Tell Mom, It's Not Her Fault ! CD
    - The Daughter - selftitled LP (from Rave Up)

    Thank you in advance for your help....

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 4??? I did not know that, you send me

    Sorry, don't have any of the three

    ReplyDelete