Friday, April 12, 2019

THE DAMNED - Early Demos & Live 1976-1979

Into the weekend with a real rarity and I can't say when this litte piece was released. Facts are: 1-9 Demos ca.1976, 10-21 live elsewhere 1977, 22-24 John Peel Session 11/79 and we listen to the wilder and rogher side of London's the Damned, hopefully everyone knows, the recordings are in my opinion fuckin' special, at least for meThe recording quality is relatively decent and it is always worth putting out a record of the band who been intoxicating us since 1976 with their great music.

So Messed Up/Neat Neat Neat//New Rose/Stab Your Back/I Fall/Stretcher Case/Sick Of Being Sick/Feel The Pain/Fan Club/You Take My Money/Idiot Box/I Feel Alright/Born To Kill/Sick Of Being Sick/Neat Neat Neat/Fan Club/Stretcher Case/Help/Stab Your Back/So Messed Up/New Rose/Smash It Up/Liar/(I'm So) Bored

- Great Thx To Reinhard -


3 comments: