Wednesday, April 10, 2019

ANGRY SAMOANS - Live @ Rhino Records 12.05.1979

This nice release from Triple X Records I bought at the legendary concert of the Angry Samoans in Wiesbaden in May 2007 and I still remember exactly how splendid that was. The atmosphere was great because the band played a funny quiz with the audience, of course I can not say what it was all about anymore but it was unique with the good sixty minutes show, especially I have all their records and they rarely came to Europe at that time. To this moderate recordings is a little info inside and more about the band itself you find in the web.... I add five more songs from a gig at 171 A in New York which was recorded on 14.06.1981 and now: Punkrock!

Too Animalistic/Right Side Of My Mind/Commando/My Old Man's A Fatso/Party Games/Todd's Not Here/You Stupid Asshole/I'm A Pig/I'm In Love With Your Mom/Search & Destroy/I Wanna Be Your Dog/No Fun/Wild Thing/1970

here

No comments:

Post a Comment