Sunday, February 24, 2019

THE SUBHUMANS - Incorrect Thoughts 1980

This classic album is not new in Blogland but I listen now to it and it's so damn great. The Subhumans from Vancouver were formed in 1978 by Brian "Wimpy" Goble (vocals), Mike Graham (guitar), Gerry Hannah (bass) and Ken "Dimwit" Montgomery (drums). Shortly after their first single, Dimwit departed and was replaced by Koichi "Jim" Imagawa. This album was released via Friends Records and is decorated with fourteen flowers that smell very intensive and move through your nose up to the brain to trigger pleasant vibrations, a superb perfume! Afterwards, Hannah & Imagawa departed and were replaced by Ron Allan (bass) and Randy Bowman (drums). The new line-up signed with SST Records and recorded the "No Wishes, No Prayers" record in 1982. However, at the end of 1982, just prior to the record's release, the group split when Brian Goble left the band to join D.O.A. - On December 7, 2014, Brian Goble suffered a fatal heart attack, R.I.P. - You find lots of more excellent info about the band in the web, I must get back to Bundesliga to Hanover.


4 comments:

  1. Minor Threat has never been a big deal for me the voice , I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're in the wrong post François or????

      Delete
  2. Whoops !!! Yes I am , sorry .I took a relisten and I was a bit harsh , just love 'guilty being white' the canadian Subhumans are great now I am in the right post
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. the link has expired, alas....

    ReplyDelete