Monday, January 14, 2019

DEAD KENNEDYS - The World Has Gone Down The Toilet 1984

A few re-upps are done so we come to today's post  with one more fine live stuff by the Dead Kennedys and this time recorded @ the W.O.W. Hall, Eugene/Oregon 17.11.1984 and comes via Dungeon Records, limited to 150 copies in red and transparent vinyl and the tracklist on the back is wrong the correct one below. I think I do not have to say more words and if it's a broadcast recording I don't know but the sound quality is relatively good. Of course, as usual with enchanting announcement of Jello and great stereo effects. A top start into tne new week, or?

Hop With The Jet Set (Fade In)/Dear Abby/Dog Bite/Trust Your Mechanic/Do The Slag/Moral Majority/MTV Get Off The AirLet's Lynch The Landlord/Lie Detector/I Kill Children/Riot/I Fought The Law (And I Won)/Macho-Rama/Terminal Preppie/Too Drunk To Fuck


2 comments:

  1. nicht übel, doch da gibt es geilere Aufnahmen.
    Jedenfalls isses rare, kannte ich bis dato nicht... ich danke!

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. das stimmt wohl, immerhin kannte ich die Scheibe nicht und rar isse auch... Hauptsache ist.... :)

      Delete