Monday, October 22, 2018

NIKMAT OLALIM - Self Devouring Land EP 2004

Now I come to my first and only vinyl from Israel and they've been around from 2001 to 2005. The band plays nice straight political hardcore and the songs about ecology, the "security" fence, work and life in the scene. Here we have six pieces, released via Boshet Records, and the singer reminds me a little bit of Napalm Death, his voice sounds doomin' you know and their aggressiv style comes cool and makes this little EP worth hearing. Very interesting and the brilliant artwork is also impressive. I don't have a good connection to the Israel scene and therefore don't know many bands there but these boys doin' their job very well and who, like me would discover something new should grab this without doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment