Thursday, May 24, 2018

LEATHERFACE - The Last 1994

Today I've been scouring my CDs and discovering some treasures and I have to admit, I don't hear enough of them. That's because I only listen via computer and that's really fuck and I guess you know what I'm talking about but I change that and the next postis belong to the silverlings and a constant guest in my house is Sunderland's four piece #1: Leatherface and after the album "Minx" the band broke up and the 5th chapter 'The Last' closed the file temporarily and eight typical emotional delis were pressed onto vinyl and published by Domino, a worthy farewell to this brilliant band around Frankie Stubbs and Dickie Hammond (R.I.P.). Five years later the great comeback with the split album together with Hot Water Music. Three more records followed, many gigs and 2012 the band was finally buried. I can only say thx for all the peerless awesome songs that brought me many beautiful moments, unforgettable & unique!!!


1 comment: