Wednesday, March 01, 2017

V/A - KPNK Punk Radio 1997

I open March with this amusing compilation from Countdown Records and its full of ’80s covers played by renowned punk bands which are partly ingenious, sometimes desolate, but all in all not bad. At least the sound brings a lightly brisk sunshine into my veins, to that a delicious morning coffee and the day can begin, only the question remains: bike or train... or back to bed? Always making decisions is exhausting but nothing can go wrong with this entertaining record. A philosophical conclusion or...

1.I Only Want To Be With You - AGENT ORANGE
2.Leavin' On A Jet Plane - ME FIRST & THE GIMME GIMMES
3.Amy - WESLEY WILLIS FIASCO
4.Relax - DON KNOTTS OVERDRIVE
5.99 Red Balloons - 7 SECONDS
6.Volare - YOUTH BRIGADE
7.I'm A Believer - NINA HAGEN
8.Impulsive - POOLE
9.The Candyman - SLOOPY SECONDS
10.Baby Hold On To Me - THE TV TV's
11.I Think I Love You - ISM
12.Good Girls Don't - THE CHUBBIES


2 comments:

  1. good song selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great March opening my friend.I wish you a happy and fantastic month.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete