Wednesday, September 07, 2016

V/A - Kiss This! [Special] 2016

The 930th post belongs again to a superb selfmade compilation which I made in August but there wasn't enough time to post it before because my flight was very early and I was almost too late. Once again my heartfelt thx to all who send me awesome and rare music, particularly Fredrik, ReinhardFrançois, Nolti and Drago, and without your help this would't possible. Brings me always joy to sit then here and put the nuggets into one BlastKillerLullaby, also with the artwork. I think, this baby is well done and I guess, you like it too. Complaints and claims please to the hands of my neighbors. I wish an entertaining pleasure and comments and recognition are welcome.

1.Rockaway Beep - HITLER'S CLONES
2.Screams Of Fear - EXISTENZ
3.Chock - GARBOCHOCK
4.Telefonsex - PVC
5.Sick On You - THE BOYS
6.Another Day Another Dream - TERMINAL SPECTATORS
7.We Don't Need No Speed - THE RONDOS
8.Wasted - ACCIDENT ON THE EAST LANCS
9.Through To You - THE CHIMES
10.Katja - DUESENJAEGER
11.After Image - SECTION 25
12.Denied - DETONATORS
13.Into The Darkness - PARTNERS IN CRIME
14.Wrong Again - AGAIN AGAIN
15.Someone Like You - CONTACT
16.Jeder Stirbt Für Sich Allein (Live) - DAILY TERROR
17.Den Beslöjade Drömmen - DR NO
18.New Messiah - RESTRICTED CODE
19.Vital Hours - THE OUTSIDERS
20.Where Have I Seen You? - THEY MUST BE RUSSIANS
21.X - ABSTRACT
22.This Jever's For Me - SCREECHING WEASEL
23.Mad World - CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
24.Kanonkillen - BOI TOP
25.Epilog - MEMENTO MORI
26.Tears - CHARTS
27.Police - ACCIDENT ON THE EAST LANCS
28.Violence - ADDICTION
29.We're The Martians Now? - WHAT TO WEAR
30.Negative - THE SODS
31.Ku Klux Klan - MANIACS
32.A Bout De Souffle - MARIE ET LES GARÇONS
33.Something Like This - VISIONS
34.Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - EXISTENZ

5 comments:

  1. Great cover man! Looking forward to hearing the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice comp Michael for the first time a non french speaking man has been able to write my name François not Francois ( ç not a c)
    But the french band you included in your volume is not Marie et les Garços -an awesome band in my opinion- but another band covering an obscure french 60's song originaly sung by Christine Pilzer.I think this band is the No-talents but I'm not sure.Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By names I'm very accurate, there are some that I forget quickly but that's not so with you :) - Hmm, I have the song on any Comp I think but I don't know exactly which one, well anyway but mercí for your info, mainly this baby kicks!.... you too my friend!

      Delete
  3. hi there,
    François is absolutely right. it's a cover-version by the No-Talents from Paris and is called A.M.O.U.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine made some fantastic songs in the 60's
    Check her live appearance backed by "les Terribles"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wseCnm1vNck
    Fuzzy and wild !!!!

    ReplyDelete