Saturday, September 19, 2015

TRUST - Antisocial 7'' 1981

Absolutely unknown band to me (and I listen in the early 80s lots of Metal music) are the next band and this record comes from a French heavy metal band which was founded 1977 in Paris and popular in Europe in the first half of the 80s. Trust are Bernie (vox), Raymond (bass), Nono (guitars) and Jeannot (drums). The band released its first single "Prends Pas Ton Flingue" in the same year. This record was re-released when the band made its first short-lived comeback in 1992. Interestingly Iron Maiden's drummers Nicko McBrain and Clive Burr were part of Trust line-up in the 80s (who would have thought this?). Antisocial is a high-class rocket which I already hear from other combos but this here is the original and it's a typical hardrock tune with a slight punk undertone, mid-tempo and a solid guitar-solo, I'm really excited as well from the flip, a peppy loud 2:42 number. You can tell what you want, if any don't like this sound you better move to Disneyland. The band disbanded in 1984 and reformed in the 2000s for live shows and new recordings.

- Huge Thx to Fredrik -



- - - - - - 

7 comments:

  1. Anthrax , the us speed metal band made a nice cover of this song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. I have another version in my head, but I can't find the fuckin' band name.....b.t.w.: a classic!!

      Delete
    2. Los suaves , a Spanish band ?

      Delete
    3. more a punk band, maybe it was live...I really don't know...

      Delete
    4. as far asi remember Front Line Assembly & Children of Bodom covered this classic.

      Delete
  2. fyi a link with 3 Trust posts: http://downunderground.blogspot.com/2014/08/trust-antisocial-lp-80-w-marche-ou.html

    ReplyDelete