Friday, September 18, 2015

MEGAFOONS - Nooit Meer Fascisme EP 1983

Megafoons are from Utrecht and this is their second EP. I would describe their music as folk/punk or unplugged. Slide violins, slide guitars and bongos are their instruments, they sing in dutch dialect strong political lyrics (I think it goes exclusively against war and its consequences, we all see what's going on in the Middle East. When mankind learns at last from the past?) - Four charming songs coming over. It must be not always fast and aggressive. A very nice one I think.


2 comments:

  1. fascism, 33 yrs after this release and nothing has changed,well it got worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it reluctantly, but you're absolutely right Dan.
    These wankers will never learn, and by that:
    I mean all Intolerant Assholes, you know.....

    ReplyDelete