Tuesday, September 15, 2015

LA POLLA RECORDS - Y Ahora Que? EP 1983

Shortly before bedtime this nice record: La Polla Records is a Basque punk rock band and was formed in 1979 in Agurain, a small town in the Basque Country. They released their first EP Y Ahora Qué? ('So Now What?') via an small indie label called Oihuka and they were one of the first punk bands to sing in spanish. The name was somewhat controversial because in Spain's spanish, polla is slang for penis. I can imagine how big the trouble was. The title track can be found on essential Bloodstains Across Spain compilation. So here we have four killer songs in the KBD style, wild, raw, dirty & short.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great stuff.
    I am looking for:

    Shakedown! Original Brisbane Punk 1978-83

    Can you help me?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, don't have this but it looks good, I ask my Friends, hope they have it because I'm interested....when I have it I will post it.. keep an eye here.

      Delete