Monday, September 14, 2015

ENOLA GAY - Döda Djur 7'' 1981

Originally formed as Usch in a shelter room under the subway station Näckrosen in Stockholm 1978. Short after they had the oppurtunity to support Ebba Grön on a minor suburb-tour. After the tour they recorded the first EP. Usch did play in Denmark a lot and it was there they recorded the second EP, "Hatlåten". Just before they split up they recorded their third EP under the name Enola Gay and this record has a bright dark wave punk sound and the voice of Kristina takes you into a magical wonderland. Ahhh.. she's hot. Great two songs I can always listen to... again & again. A small awesome rare record from a nice band!


3 comments:

  1. May I request a re-up of Enola Gay? I had no idea Usch released a third 7"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. link's fixed. to my knowledge only two Usch records exist.

      Delete
  2. I love this 7". Thank you!

    ReplyDelete