Saturday, August 01, 2015

EM - Debut Album

All Right, this is a very special video which was made by Mr.Anibraa and shows how crazy we are. Composed of photos and videos that we have three sent over What's App, snapshots  partially spontaneously created and filled with images from 2014 or older. As you can see is the message: Enjoy Life! We always have fun and take daily life not so serious. You know that 2014 was not very good for me but my both did not let me down and I'm glad that you there, Ihr Halunken!! Why do I post this? Simply, because it is always fantastic to have good friends and the video is brilliant made and says a lot about the three of us. Jungs, ich hoffe dass das so bleibt und wir niemals müde werden!! If you like this don't be afraid to watch EM2. Prost!! The three are Mr. Anibraa, Mr. F.Ric and Mr. WDM!!!

- - - - - -

3 comments:

  1. wenn ich mir das Video so anschaue bekomme ich echt Lust auf: Essen, Trinken und Mucke hören!! :-)

    ReplyDelete