Thursday, July 23, 2015

EXPLOSION SACK - What's Joke!? EP 2000

We come now to something completely different, hahaha... Trash Punk from Japan and this is probably the bands only release. And who likes Japanese punk/hardcore you can not pass this combo. All four songs go on like a rocket and somehow they all sound the same. A chord in order to enslave them all! The boys kick off famously with their snotty punk rock style, a damn crack in the wall and a visit of your neighbors is guaranteed (you know what to do), and I'm not though in Japanese punk but this here changed my view and I must say that I like to re-learn. A brilliant EP with compromise hardness and if you a text freak who needs to sing along then you as always out of place because you don't not understand a word. Therefore in case such releases need a lyric sheet inside. So also here. Any questions?


2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I also think the Japanese band Friction didn't get the recognition due to them or Star Club and the list goes on. Thanks you Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Star Club is I think the most well known band, for me certainly. I know a few bands from the KBD comps but they made one record and then bye bye. Even bad hardcore but that is a matter of taste. Japan Oi! is partly famos, glad you like this goodie!

    ReplyDelete