Friday, June 26, 2015

V/A - Screaming Fists Vol.2 1998

All Right, searchin' for this a long fuckin' time and I'm glad to present you this cool record. Volume 1 was released via Anarchy International Productions in 1996 and two years later LAMF released this compilation. Both full with early rare punkrock and could be considered as further Killed By Death Sampler. Since this is not so I guess both plates are hard to find which certainly corresponds to the limited supply. Howsoever, I'm sure you with good taste like this shit.... Aloha!     

1.Sit On My Face Stevie Nix - THE ROTTERS
2.Amputee - THE ROTTERS
3.Loud Fast Rules! - STIMULATORS
4.They Say - THE PIGS
5.National Front - THE PIGS
6.The Kids Next Door - KIDZ NEXT DOOR
7.(I'm) In Love With Today - THE USERS
8.Ahead Of My Time - PSYCHOTIC PINEAPPLE
9.Want Me - THE ENEMY
10.(How Would You Like To Be) The Ice Man - CHEATERS
11.For The Rich - CHINAS COMIDAS
12.You're Cold - THE JOLT
13.This Is It! - THE JUMPERS
14.Oh Canaduh - SUBHUMANS
15.Kick Out - THE DAZZLERS
16.Dead On Arrival - THE USERS
17.Stranded In The Laneway (Of Love) - THE UGLY

- Big Thx again to François -

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Francois and WDM!!! Wonder if the Pigs songs are different versions from my 7 inch. Got a Rotters compilation post humously released a few years back so will have to check those songs also. Lot's O' good stuff!

    ReplyDelete