Sunday, May 10, 2015

V/A - Nobody's Perfect EP 1986

One more rare record from my Wanted-List now. The first issue was released as Lasta-EP II by ST-Records in 1984 with different artwork and this here two years later on Leukemia Records. Musically, we are in Europe (except Bill Of Rights) and approaching a slightly aggressive sound that we all know as punkrock. I think the band names speak for themselves and every song is a typical representative of this genre: loud + rough + snappy! Each band puke in their natural language which I always enjoy, even if I don't understand a word. Four mid-tempo goodies and three short rapid heart attacks, what you want more? Probably appeared in small editions and hard to find... pull now!

1.I Miei Occhi - STIGMATHE
2.The Frontline - ZERO POINT
3.Efialtis - ADIEXODO
4.Paranoja - OPDAKI CIVILIZACIJE
5.Ekki En - PURRKUR PILLNIKK
6.C-9 - THE BILL OF RIGHTS
7.War Is Here - W.D.M.

- Special Thx to François -


No comments:

Post a Comment