Wednesday, May 13, 2015

V/A - The Label SoFar! 1979

This record is a request of mine and I'm glad I can listen now to it. Released by 'The Label' with bands that were there under contract and bring some good records in the grey world. A fine mix of nice songs and when you search for the solo records you realize that these things are rare and expensive, logically after 35 years. Fuck long drivel, so it's slowly time for the Chameleons concert here and now at 20:00 in Nachtleben and I cannot tell you how much I'm look forward for this damn cool gig....hhuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! and tomorrow no work because it's Feiertag!!! - Have a nice evening :)

1.Hospital Case - FRONT
2.Outside View - EATER
3.Justifiable Homicide - DAVE GOODMAN & FRIENDS
4.Typewriter Babies - EATER
5.I'm A Liar Babe - THE BOMBERS
6.99% Is Shit - CASH PUSSIES
7.Point Of View - EATER
8.Queens Mafia - FRONT
9.Cold War - FRONT
10.Rockin' Time Dub - TRIBESMAN

- Special Thx to Nolti -

2 comments: