Saturday, May 16, 2015

COCKS IN STAINED SATIN - Hebephrenia 1987

Here again another pearl of Frankfurt's Cocks. After two EP's and a 12" this is their first full length album. All music were written by drummer Bernd Hasenfus (R.I.P.) so why this is called Hebephrenia. This album brings twelve very catchy choruses and upbeat riffs together with a slick production that keeps a raw edge. All twelve songs have a serious pop flavor which causes a cheerful sound and a sense of humor. I listen to them now and then I thought by myself: why not post? I'm a genius, haha.. The record was pressed in bloody red vinyl and is today very rare and hard to find. A fantastic punk goodie which is simply just fun. I love them - Fits every birthday or SM party.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Any chance of the rest of em, esp the EP and 12"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, but give me a little time, I'm soon on vacation but more Cocks here in this theater!

      Delete
  2. any chance you could re-up this one, and maybe post the welcome to the trasher dome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. link's fixed and sure I can post the other two records soon

    ReplyDelete