Saturday, March 07, 2015

V/A - Springtime In Belsen 1998

Today is compilation day and the next record is a Bootleg in the vein of KBD. Eighteen early worldwide punkrock goodies here and I must say most of the songs can be find on the legendary Killed By Death records so therefore, in my opinion, this plate is not really essential. I mean, if you should you see this for a decent price then take it, no question about it but not for horror totals as it circulates currently. Ach scheiß was drauf, I have an extreme hangover from yesterday's gig and realize again that I'm not getting younger, haha.. Your old sacks of you know what I mean. Well, the sound here is cool, the song selection is okay and a small step into the weekend. I guess, I hang around for awhile at home today and relax with my technique shit. Good Night!

 1.Discoscheißer - DIRT SHIT
2.Disco Pope - THE PRATS
3.Gary Gilmore In The Island Of Dr. Moreau - CHAIN GANG
4.Bunker - TECHNYCOLOR
5.Springtime In Belsen - NORGEZ BANK
6.Me Myytiin It Semme - YPÖ-VIIS
7.@@@@$$$$$$§§§§§ - THE STALIN
8.Hitler's Barn - KRIMINELLA GITARRER
9.Tampax In The Cunt - TAMPAX
10.Jacotte Masturbee - YODLER KILLES
11.Sweeney Todd - THE K9s
12.Smukke Folks Børn - OSLO BØRS
13.Bloody Weekend - CHECKMATE
14.Punk Fashion - THE BRATS
15.Die Wüste Lebt - NASAL BOYS
16.Positive Thinking - YOUNG IDENTITIES
17.Vaihda Vapaalee - SEHR SCHNELL
18.Soussolrock - YODLER KILLERS

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for this for a while ; thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entschuldige, irgendwie bin ich momentan zu blöde dir ne Nachricht zukommen zu lassen. Das ist bereits der 3. Versuch
      Kannst du bitte dieses Album noch mal Hochladen

      Delete