Wednesday, February 04, 2015

THE CURE - Arabian Dream 1985

Well, what should I write for The Cure? A band that everyone knows who is born in the 60ties and witnessed the early intensive days of the Wave/Punk time, as I do. An absolutely fantastic bootleg which has appeared on Duck Production in a small edition of 350 pieces. Unfortunately no information inside about where & when the songs were recorded but I think it was in 1981 or '82, this should certainly found out in the net or anybody leaves a voice in the comment section. What is certain is that this record is one of the best bootlegs that I know from the Cure, and there are quite a few. This is an excellent collection of Top Quality versions of these songs (especially the over 10 minute Faith). I really love this album and I can listen to over and over again. 

Boys Don't Cry (Outtake)/The Drowning Man/Other Voices/The Funeral Party/Descent/A Forest/Killing An Arab/Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment