Sunday, December 28, 2014

PSYCHED UP JANIS - I Died In My Teens EP 1995

Psyched Up Janis was a Danish rock band started by Sune Rose Wagner, now a member of The Raveonettes, Martin Bjerregaard, and Jakob Jørgensen. They played their first concert in Sønderborg under the name of Western Front, in 1989. Psyched Up Janis recorded their first demo entitled I Never Change in 1992. That year, the band moved to Copenhagen and Martin Bjerregaard joined the band as drummer. The trio went to Sweden to record the first, self-financed, record, I Died In My Teens. The song by the same name made Single of the Week in Kerrang! This EP is very rare and is one of pure class which supplies you with solidlinks, steady bass riffs, obsurd lyrics and excellent music. A band that not many people have heard of. So get it right now.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the repost of Beats Me. I'd love to get this one fixed as well, and any other stuff by PUJ you have would be great as well (already found Swell elsewhere).

    ReplyDelete