Saturday, 27 December 2014

BLITZ - Heil Reagan 7'' 1981

It even sometimes funny, because I'm looking for this little pearl for years and now I got them sent twice. These are the beauty moments of a bloggers life, haha....here I found a little review which which I can only underline. "The first work of this Berlin quintet is truly brilliant. 'Heil Reagan' has powerful rhythm from bass and drums, plus a frenzied guitar and english vocals. Very interesting-sounding female voice. Real Underground. 'No Time' is a real melodic reggae-influenced song that suddenly goes off, the voice is insane. For me, one of the best singles of the year 1981." (Eugene Honold, Pretty Vacant No.8, 1981) - They later also appears on the awesome Soundtracks Zum Untergang (coming soon) compilation under a new name (and more wavish approach) M.D. BLITZ and then it became quiet around the band.

- Special Thanx goes to Fredrik & KHS -


No comments:

Post a Comment