Tuesday, November 04, 2014

V/A - Killed By A One Man Band! EP 2006

Very cool compilation, 15 songs in just under thirteen minutes. A mixture of Punk, Rock'n'Roll, Country. Cheeky, wild and groovy. 600 copies were released, 100 in colored vinyl, Squoodge Recordz. A must have!

1.Do The Deadwalk - DEAD ELVIS & HIS ONE MAN GRAVE
2.I Wanna Know - REVEREND BEAT MAN
3.Slicka Mitt Lader - MARTIN VYLDE
4.I'll Always Be True - TOOTHLESS GEORGE
5.Lovesick Dog - GARAGEKID
6.W.o.r.k.p.a.i.n.a.s.s. - KILLER
7.Lucky For You There's Only One Of Me - JOHN SCHOOLEY
8.Hot Spring Baby - BLOODSHOT BILL
9.Love My Woman - MR.BONZ
10.Becaus' - ELVIS PUMMEL
11.Hound Dog - EL BASTARDO
12.Hey Asshole - MOSQUITO BANDITO
13.In The Rock'n'Roll Beat - FABULOUS A GO GO BOY
14.I'm A Social Disgrace - GOUSSEP PISS ARTIST 77
15.Jesus Between Your Legs - URBAN JUNIOR

6 comments:

  1. Cannot get that piece of shit divShare to work...I even signed up an account and I can see all your files, I just only download some of them?? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really don't know what wrong with that divshare shit, I try for myself and if I click the button then the same site opens again....extrem shit.
    well here goes constantly a fuckin' Pop-Up page on and on and with my standard browser opera I can suppress that, it does't work with firefox .. any idea how can I blow such shit away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    there's a problem with divshare.
    Can you please repost it with zippyshare?

    Thank you very much
    Stathis

    ReplyDelete