Sunday, November 09, 2014

V/A - Forward Into The Past [Special] 2012

Two years ago I created this selfmade compilation and the feedback was quite positive and at that time everything in my life was perfect. Now I'm still going through hard times, especially now where Katja's death for the first time approaches. I miss Her so much.... In order to commemorate Her I post this wonderful compilation again, because of the beautiful times....my former description: November is long, cold and gray, I found enough time to sit down and create a new compilation with rare, partly unreleased punk tracks. My sincere thanks go to all who support this blog with their awesome stuff and lovely words, you know who you are friends! Furthermore, a greeting to all my blog friends (don't stop postin' cool stuff) and finally to all who have left their comments.

1.Your Mind Is On The Screen - THE RESTIVE BOYS
2.Who Will - CONFLICT
3.No Surprise - THE FRENCHMEN
4.Drive My Car - NASTY FACTS
5.19 - DOGS
6.Någonstans I Sta'n - TOTAL MUZAK
7.Wild - THE NUNS
8.Yrkesskadad - ANDERS ÅNGEST
9.Love Will Tear Us Apart - CHUZPE
10.Good Clean Fun - FALSE PROPHETS
11.Det Er Bare Løgn (Live) - BETONG HYSTERIA
12.Zeitmaschine 1 - MANISCH DEPRESSIV
13.Oberwart - ZLF
14.Revolución - CODIGO NEUROTICO
15.Broken Wire Telephon - THE RATS
16.Obsessed - WATABOUT
17.Godsdienst - BIZON KIDZ
18.Man Under My Bed - THE NIXE
19.Ombre - HYDRA
20.Deutschland - BERLIN
21.Kein Spaß - RONNIE URINI & THE LAST POETS
22.Sporttipoika - VANDAALIT
23.Voices - INNOCENT VICARS
24.Johnny Runs For Paregoric - EXPLODING SEAGULLS
25.Entre Nosotros - GRB
26.Vi - ELEKTRIČNI ORGAZAM
27.Girl On The Run - HONEY BANE
28.Don't Be Shy - BOXHAMSTERS
29.Nocą - KSU
30.Take A Vacation! - TRANSFORMERS
31.Dancehall Killers - BABOON SHOW


4 comments:

  1. take good care of yourself these days! it will be hard,pretty sure,but you'll get through those days,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. va - who cares lp,not sure if you already have it...saw your post on system sabotage chaos blog...

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ndc7ns

    Dan

    ReplyDelete