Monday, October 27, 2014

V/A - Bloody Belgium 1997

Another unofficial release is comin' up now and I hesitated to post it because it's present in the net. But who cares, so I ripped my copy (besides, my rips are the best anyway, hähä) and it was the right choice. Let me give you some info from the back cover: "Being a very small country, Belgium's never had a lot punkbands around, but the ones that existed and made it onto vinyl are very much worth checking out. If you're not familiar with the original belgian punk stuff you'll get the picture after hearing this record." And so it is. Fantastic noises here and I have nothin' to add, except look around the net for the excellent Bloodstains compilations with tons of more rare Belgium stuff. Bloody Belgium is a great piece of vinyl, only hits, cool cover and lots of infos to every band/record. Merci!!

1.84's Man - RAXOLA
2.Chaos In Belgium - CELL 609
3.Sweet Rot - HUBBLE BUBBLE
4.Moneygrubber - VEEL
5.Do You Love The Nazis - THE KIDS
6.Le Prof A Mac/Off - D.D.MAC OFF
7.Schmucks/Castration - X-PULSION
8.Belgium - STAGEBEAST
9.School - P.I.G.Z.
10.Pogo Pogo - HUBBLE BUBBLE
11.Mister C. - DEFINITIVOS
12.The Kids - ONION DOLLS
13.Bloody Belgium - THE KIDS
14.Old Rat - RAXOLA


1 comment:

  1. I think I remember that Belgium scene of bands you speak of...you know, the big hair bands! Danka Guten Dr.

    ReplyDelete