Sunday, November 27, 2016

BRATS - 1980 Brats

Let's start this Sunday with a Metal post and I use some info from discogs because I'm in a hurry: "Brats was a Danish band from Copenaghen formed in 1977 as a punk band. After recording the songs "Dreams", "I Do What I Wanna Do" and "Magazine" for Danish Pære Punk compilation, the band split up in 1979, not much later reforming as a heavy metal band (playing a hybrid of punk and metal) with new members. This line-up signed a contract with CBS in 1980 and released the promotional debut single B-Brains and one self-titled full length album. The band later transformed into the pure non-punkish heavy metal band Mercyful Fate." If you want more then get the Lost Tapes compilation too - Not a bad record, eleven nice metal pieces, including two punky ones.


2 comments:

  1. Wow I love Mercyful,so You made my day.God bless you.Nice Sunday;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the ugliest sleeve ever seen but an honest heavy metal album

    ReplyDelete