Friday, November 04, 2016

THE BOIKOTTZ - Punk Wird Leben EP 1984

First release by this Hamburg punk band on the Berliner AGR label and its very hard to find this damn record. Three dirty groovy numbers, one in German and two sung in English. The title track is clearly the winner. Lyrically brilliant and still very current. The other both on the flip are not bad but here I miss the aggression and the fury from the titletrack, but they're are okay too. I do not know how many times I was outbid on ebay but thanks to both friends who look at the search list and sent this awesome copy to me. And I'm happy to post this record here. They released three albums and the first one will comin' soon. So now enjoy these old goody tunes from the 80's. Cheers!

- Special Thx to Fredrik & K.H.S. -

No comments:

Post a Comment