Monday, July 21, 2014

AGENT ORANGE - Frankfurt o25, 26.04.2009

So, it's ca. five years ago that I saw this damn good band here in Frankfurt and I remember as if it was yesterday. I'm not sure but I think this was our first gig together and today Agent Orange are back and if you like to see them live then come to Wiesbaden/Schlachthof and join them with me and Heike. At that time we were three, today unfortunately two. You see, I'm still not over the mountain and has to fight every fucking day. But I will not bore you with details. Here is my original description from December 23, 2010 and maybe I see you tonight. Take care!!!


A Band from California I mostly like are Agent Orange and clearly I don't have to miss their concert here. For all those who have not taken this, here is again your chance. Circa 30 minutes in a high picture and sound quality, I recorded with my camera itself. And I can tell you that was really strenuous. Afterwards my arm has dropped.

But the result has become very good. The song selection is superb, almost all the classics are on it and the gig itself was simply splendid! An unforgettable evening on a cold rainy April day.


1 comment: