Friday, February 23, 2018

AGM - Das Ist Heimat 1980

Another lost treasure of the small Bremer label Heimat Records is the album by AGM (ArbeitsGemeinschaft Rock) and I came to the band, Michael (vocals + guitar), Uwe (bass), Wolfgang (guitars) and Peter (drums), via the great compilation "Unser Sämbler No.1" which I bought cheaply on a record fair in the year 19??, represented there with two very good pieces and I searched for their one and only a long fucking time and finally after many birthdays I have her. Who now expects a typical german punk record as it recorded by many others in the early 80's will be surprised. Eleven songs at a leisurely pace, most over three minutes long plus exquisite lyrics about social ills, personal depths, longings, TV and war are described intellectually and I like that pretty much. On the cover is a number given, probably a limited edition but how many remains a secret. By the way, I added this time the booklet within. Now I dismiss you into the weekend, macht was Sinnvolles!


No comments:

Post a Comment