Sunday, January 21, 2018

SNFU - ...And No One Else Wanted To Play 1987

Slept long today, had a fucking night so it's time for a Jever - Now we move westwards to Edmonton where we meet SNFU with their brilliant debut album on Better Youth Organization which has remained influential in underground circuits. They grew in popularity following two further studio albums, but disbanded in 1989 due to internal tensions. The album made an immediate impact in the underground punk scene, with noted artist Pushead writing in Maximumrocknroll that the album's "[r]igorous energy push[es] the limits of power with knocking flurry and extreme excitement." Pushead concluded that the album was "A Scorcher." I had this vinyl with the Europe cover but I can't find them anywhere. I know, I loaned and borrowed many records and today I miss a few.... Assholes! Howsoever, there is nothing you can't not find in the modern world. Well, fourteen Muntermacher and grap the She's Not On The Menu EP too.


4 comments:

  1. Hi there!Love this blog and I added it to my blog list. can you do the same please? Let me know. Thanks! http://kriteriaradial.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please re-post the She's Not On The Menu? The links are expired.

    ReplyDelete