Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TRASH - This Is Complete Trash! 2011

I remember their first 7Inch was posted on my former blog and since then this great band has been forgotten until I was asked for this compilation which was published by Only Fit For The Bin Records in an edition of 200 copies only as CD six years ago. Twelve rare goodies, the pieces of their singles + unreleased demos & live material and an radio interview from 1977. Trash formed 1976 in Weybridge/Surrey and signed to Polydor (!) and released two singles. Auditioned in front of Roger Daltrey and John Entwistle for the role as a mod group in the film 'Quadrophenia', but didn't get the part. Trash split in 1979. Not much on compilations represent but the detectives immortalized them on Killed By Death #F.U.2 and Killed By Death #24Enjoy the dirty sound of Trash and have always a smile ready.

- Big Thx to François -


4 comments:

  1. this is complete fuckin' cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to please
    One day , I will achieve my own blog in 2047 maybe not before because I am a bit lazy.

    ReplyDelete