Wednesday, September 20, 2017

V/A - Neighbour Annoyer 2000

Another almost decent unofficial compilation with original Punkrock from the vaults 1977-1982 comes to the door. Sixteen powerpop/punk classics and the selected songs move from extremely cool to superfluous. I mean, a few fillers there which bother me so I sold this record without further ado. Well, who knows me knows what I need, I'm a spoiled bastard, haha..Pluspoints I give for the nice artwork with all the informations on the back. Naja, scheißegal, pull the slab in and decide for yourself and three points picked in Cologne, Yeah!!

1.Suzy Lie Down - CRAMP
2.Future Fun - 00.3 MINUTES
3.Schoolgirl Junkie - SCREAMING DEAD
4.Snap It Around - 48 CHAIRS
5.Tour Of China - PINK SECTION
6.My Mind Wanders - THE TOYS
7.My Way - JOE COOL & THE KILLERS
8.UFO PT2 - EDDIE FICTION
9.Little White Lines - VDU'S
10.Don't Just Sit Here - THE SCABS
11.Electric Heat - VISITORS
12.I Don't Wanna Know - VOICE OF PUPPETS
13.Prams - VITAL DISORDER
14.You Can't Rock'n Roll (In A Council Flat) - PUNCTURE
15.The K9 Hassle - THE K9's
16.Phonies - THE DAZZLERS


No comments:

Post a Comment