Wednesday, January 04, 2017

THE FUCKING WORLD - Gun Policy 1990

Second album by this melodic punk band from Lempäälä/Helsinki on Twin 2 Records with eleven songs. Not the usual ramonesque sound, they have their own style and I remember exactly that this record was a bonus to an order I made and it was not a bad one. I must confess I have not heard anything else but I think one record is enough. The Fucking World exist from 1986-1991, made two records, four 7Inches and a few compilation tracks. A little bit different what I know from Finland but interesting, still in my shelf. 'Sex', 'We All Together Fall', 'Day By Day' and 'Charming Day' are classic goodies - Try it!


1 comment:

  1. You're back----Happy 2017 and I try this "fucking" thing as you said (by the way I could download previous links of days before) Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete