Wednesday, April 27, 2016

IQ 55 - Du Är Så Sårbar 7'' 2013

In 2013 four friends, I think, had the idea to bring more rare Swedish punkrock in the world and founded a new label called Slyngel Rekords. Reason enough for me to post more or less one of them. Without my friend Fredrik I would never have been in touch with this stuff and without permission, I would not set in here. Thus, this first is as a quick snack and I recommend to buy the records. Meanwhile, thirteen are published, each limited to 300 copies, colored vinyl with nice artwork. Absolutely non-profit oriented and a good example of passion expression, from Fans for Fans. IQ 55 from Linköping was the first release and they recorded a 7Inch in 1979 and a demo in 1980. Brilliant kbd punk stuff. Get in touch with label via Fatzebook and stay up to date for new records.


No comments:

Post a Comment