Friday, February 26, 2016

V/A - Rejected Volume III 2002

I'm doing always heavy with newfangled punk rock and the most flies fast into the garbage but this compilation is a fine compilation of old and newer material from various UK and Irish bands that Rejected has put out over the years. I like more the dirty shredded sound and dislike the clean productions of the new breath and here I am positive surprised because all the songs kick fantastic and are very powerful at all, garnished with a few live goodies and unreleased recordings to that, and when I have this feeling by the first listen so I can't be wrong (mostly). Less than 25% are known to me (Oi Polloi, Leatherface, Jesse, Zero Tolerance) and I know if my friend from Austria share his stuff with me it can be only cool. As lousy reviewer everything is said. Pick up or drink milk.

1.Poxy Pub - BLOOD OR WHISKEY
2.Manny Moe And Jack - THE DICKIES
3.Back Biter - SKINT
4.Slate Rape - THE RESTARTS
5.Scratch Match - PINK TURDS IN SPACE
6.Bloodbath On Blessington St. - THE STEAM PIG
7.Divided Loyalty - RUNNIN' RIOT
8.Discrimination Hurts - STRIKNIEN D.C.
9.Seems To Me - STEEKY
10.Never Alone - ZERO TOLERANCE
11.Blown Away - STOMACH
12.Rich Scumbag - OI POLLOI
13.Kill Yer Parents - MONKHOUSE
14.Submission In Portarlington - BLOOD OR WHISKEY
15.I Live In A Car - UK SUBS
16.Sweet - COWBOY KILLERS
17.Judge Jury & Executioner - RUNNIN' RIOT
18.Stoneybatler Me - THE STEAM PIG
19.Cut Up - MONKHOUSE
20.All I Need - LEATHERFACE
21.Hypocrisy - STRIKNIEN D.C.
22.Victimisation - RUNNIN' RIOT
23.Bucharest - BLOOD OR WHISKEY
24.Needles - EX CATHEDRA
25.Indestructable - JESSE
26.Burn Your Flags - TOXIC WASTE
27.Countdown - BLEEDING RECTUM
28.Bullshit - NOISE POLLUTION
29.Sun Is A Bludgeon - ANTABUSE

- Special Thx to Reinhard -

1 comment: